The AMH Children’s Dosing Companion is Australia's national independent dosing guide for prescribing and administering medicines to children from birth to 18 years.
Designed for health care practitioners in hospital and community settings, it brings evidence-based, peer-reviewed, up-to-date dosing information wherever you are. Available on all internet-enabled devices – desktop, tablet and smartphone – the AMH Children’s Dosing Companion offers:
- searchable, clear, concise information
- an A-Z drug name or brand name finder
- dosages arranged by indications and age groupings
- drug monographs for over 90% of PBS paediatric prescribing
- detailed dosing information for over 500 drugs
- off-label uses, practical tips and other hard-to-find paediatric data
- PBS linking from within individual drug monographs
- links to other important information websites
AMH Children’s Dosing Companion Online is a 12-month, single-user licence subscription.
If you are unsure which licence is right for you, refer to General Licence Information.
AMH Children’s Dosing Companion also offers inter-product linking to AMH Online. The comprehensive drug information that AMH Online provides means you have access to comparative data or drug interactions when prescribing – an AMH Online subscription is required.
View a sample AMH Children’s Dosing Companion monograph.
Content is automatically updated in January and July each year.
We recommend using the latest version of your chosen browser.
Screen resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels (minimum)
Microsoft Edge (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Chrome (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
Tablets and Smartphones
Chrome on Android (latest version)
Safari on iPhone or iPad (latest version)
If you are unsure what browser version you are using, you can find out at whatsmybrowser.org.
For more information about this product, see Frequently Asked Questions.
12 months subscription