Stay up to date with the 2018 AMH Book or Online
We’re constantly improving and updating the AMH. Some recent changes included in the 2018 release that may interest you:
- first drugs to slow progression of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: pirfenidone and nintedanib
- numerous other new drugs, including suvorexant for insomnia
- new safety information, eg reports of vertebral fractures after stopping denosumab
- new evidence, eg pregabalin no more effective than placebo in sciatica
- more advances in chronic hepatitis C, eg peginterferon alfa no longer used and new sofosbuvir combination tablets.
AMH Aged Care Companion
Our trusted, practical reference for doctors, nurses and pharmacists who work with older people. April 2017 online edition changes include:
- a new topic on age-related macular degeneration
- other topics reviewed such as aspiration pneumonia, coronary heart disease, delirium, heart failure, polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis, type 2 diabetes, and urinary incontinence.
AMH Children’s Dosing Companion
The July 2017 print and online release includes new monographs for betaine, clotrimazole, clotrimazole with hydrocortisone, deferiprone, edrophonium, octreotide and sodium picosulfate.
Meanwhile, new doses have been included for diazepam in children with muscle spasticity, for a new parental formulation of amoxicillin with clavulanic acid, and for both ibuprofen and indomethacin for the closure of patent ductus arteriosus in neonates.
All in all, this edition now includes information on nearly 400 drugs.
Beware - buying electronic AMH products from other sources
Electronic versions of all AMH products are ONLY available for purchase from the AMH website. Any other website advertising the sale of AMH products may contain malicious software that may harm the integrity of your computer.
Likewise, any unauthorised email offer on these products could be spam. If you are unsure of its content, please delete the email and report the incident to us via email@example.com
To buy AMH print products, please go to the support page of the AMH website and select AMH Stockists found under the heading Where to buy AMH products