Competition terms and conditions
The promoter is Australian Medicines Handbook Pty Ltd (AMH), ABN 83 070 003 977
Our registered office is Level 13, 33 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Terms & Conditions of the promotion:
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Term and Conditions.
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over training for or currently holding an APHRA registration.
- Entry is open to individual purchasers only of the 2024 AMH book or any current AMH resource only in the following formats (book, online, App &/or combined packages).
- Employees and immediate family members of employees and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is not available for sales to students, enterprise licence, concurrent user licence, large organisations, bookshops, universities, hospitals, government departments or health libraries.
- Incomplete, unpaid or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences on 13th November 2023 at 12.01a.m. and entries close on 31st December 2023 at 12.00a.m.
- Entries submitted outside of these dates and times will not be permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes to, so please make sure this is correct.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- To enter, eligible entrants must place an order for the AMH 2024 book, or any current resource, and pay in full during the promotion period.
- For online AMH purchases, go to amh.net.au, and for postal orders fill in the order form and send to PO BOX 240, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000. Required information will include contact name, delivery address for the product, contact email address and phone number.
- The random prize draw will take place at 1.00 p.m. on Wednesday 17th January 2024 at AMH Offices, Level 13, 33 King William Street, Adelaide, S.A 5000.
- The national winner will receive a prize to the maximum value of $7,000 (inc GST) to attend a (one) professional conference, within Australia, of their choice for up to two people. Conference must relate to the winner’s profession and be approved by AMH and booked through an authorised travel agency of AMH’s choice. Prize includes conference fees, airfares, accommodation, and transfers. The national prize winner will not be eligible to win the relevant regional prize.
- If Coronavirus restrictions are in place and conference attendance is not possible, AMH will negotiate with the national winner to substitute the prize into suitable business solutions to the same value.
- Four regional prizewinners will each receive a computer or tablet to the maximum value of $3,500 (inc GST). The prize will be one of the following three options – either a MacBook Pro, a Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet or a Lenovo ThinkPad. Prizes will be delivered within 6 weeks of the draw date. Prizes to be supplied by a supplier of AMH’s choice.
- The four regions are as follows: 1) NSW/ACT, 2) VIC/TAS, 3) QLD/NT & 4) SA/WA.
- 6 second-prize winners in each region will receive a book or online copy of the next edition of Australian Medicines Handbook, each valued at $295 (inc GST).
- 3 third-prize winners in each region will each receive a book or online copy of the Children’s Dosing Companion valued to a maximum of $140 (inc GST).
- Total maximum prize pool for each region is $5,690 (inc GST).
- Total national prize pool value is $29,760 (inc GST).
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash.
- AMH reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who they have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of AMH shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by either phone or email within 3 business days of the draw. Full results of the draw will be published on the AMH website (amh.net.au) on Thursday 1st February 2024.
- Entrants consent to AMH using their name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by AMH.
- If for any reason the winner does not claim a prize within the time stipulated by the AMH, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
- Prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of a prize is forfeited.
- The winners are allowed 12 weeks to claim their prize. If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will be conducted on Wednesday 17th April 2024 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by either phone or email within 3 business days and may have their name published on the AMH website (amh.net.au) by the Monday 29th April 2024.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- SA Licence No: T23/1371
- NSW Authority No: TP/02930
- ACT total prize pool $12,690. ACT Permit No: T23/01789