Competition terms and conditions
The promoter is Australian Medicines Handbook Pty Ltd (AMH), ABN 83 070 003 977
Our registered office is Level 13, 33 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Terms & Conditions of the promotion:
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Term and Conditions.
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over training for or currently holding an APHRA registration.
- Entry is open to individual purchasers of the 2020 AMH book or any current AMH resource only in the following formats (book, online, APP & combined packages).
- Employees and immediate family members of employees and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is not available for sales to students, enterprise licences, concurrent user licences, large organisations, bookshops, universities, hospitals, government departments or health libraries.
- Incomplete, unpaid or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promotion commences on 11th November 2019 at 12.01a.m. and entries close on 31st December 2019 at 12.00a.m.
- Entries submitted after this date and time will not be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes to, so please make sure this is correct.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- To enter, eligible entrants must place an order for the AMH 2020 book, or any current resource, and pay in full during the promotion period.
- The random prize draw will take place at 11.00 a.m. on 22nd January 2020 at AMH Offices, Level 13, 33 King William Street, Adelaide, S.A 5000.
- The national winner will receive a prize to the maximum value of $6,600 (inc GST) to attend a (one) professional conference, within Australia, of their choice for up to two people. Conference must relate to the winner’s profession and be approved by AMH and booked through an authorised travel agency of AMH’s choice. Prize includes conference fees, airfares, accommodation, and transfers. The national prizewinner will not be eligible to win the relevant regional prize.
- Four regional prizewinners will each receive a computer or tablet to the maximum value of $3,300 (inc GST). The prize will be one of the following three options – either a MacBook Pro, a Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet or a Lenovo Yoga. Prizes will be delivered within 6 weeks of the draw date. Prizes to be supplied by a supplier of AMH’s choice.
- The four regions are as follows: 1) NSW/ACT, 2) VIC/TAS, 3) QLD/NT & 4) SA/WA.
- 6 second-prize winners in each region will receive a book or online copy of the next edition of Australian Medicines Handbook, each valued at $260 (inc GST).
- 3 third-prize winners in each region will each receive a book or online copy of the Children’s Dosing Companion valued to a maximum of $125 (inc GST).
- Total maximum prize pool for each region is $5,235 (inc GST)
- Total national prize pool value is $27,540 (inc GST)
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash.
- AMH reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who they have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of AMH shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by either phone or email within 3 business days of the draw. Full results of the draw will be published on the AMH website (amh.net.au) on January 31st, 2020. Entrants consent to AMH using their name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by AMH.
- If for any reason the winner does not claim a prize within the time stipulated by the AMH, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
- Prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of a prize is forfeited.
- The winners are allowed 12 weeks to claim their prize. If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will be conducted on 28th April 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by email within 3 business days and have their name published on the AMH website (amh.net.au) by the 30th April 2020.
- SA Lic. No: T19/1584. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38280. ACT Lic. No: TP 19/04222.